Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Best of Fall Fashion November, Week Two

Yes, as you've surely noticed there is no week one post as this is the first week on my new blog but I'm sure you'll enjoy all these links enough to forgive me.

10 Adorable Fall Manicures at Lovelyish.com
I love all the designs featuring fall leaves.

23 D.I.Y. Natural Beauty Tips at BuzzFeed.com
Includes D.I.Y. Lip Stain, Blush, and more.

Gloves You Can Text With!
Because one can not live if one can not text I present the following. Urban Outfitters carries the BDG Magic Texting Glove featuring stripes that comes in four colors. Karma Loop offers Volcom The Wild Texting Gloves in Black and White. And Fair Indigo offers the Etre Fairisle Fivepoint Texting Gloves.

Topshop Unique Fall 2012 | London Fashion Week
I may not ever, slash that, will never be able to afford any of this but I do love the plum and deep jewel colors, the almost comfortable looking military style boots, and the metallic dresses.

Oxblood Fashion
Beautiful treasury collection on Etsy created by Tasha LaRae.

Check back next week for more great links!

No comments:

Post a Comment